Together we can change attitudes, assumptions and disparities affecting LGBTQ health.
While LGBTQ individuals have many of the same health concerns as the general population, they experience certain health challenges at higher rates, and also face several unique issues, from increased instances of mental illness to harassment, victimization and violence.
Join Natasha Beauvais, MD and Cecily Havert, MD:
Join us for an interactive and informative discussion:
- The resources and organizations in our community providing for LGBTQ optimal health and well being.
- The specific health needs of individuals at different ages, from adolescence to adulthood, and of different orientations.
- A discussion about health-related concerns in the LGBTQ community
- For educational purposes only
- Based on medical research
- This is NOT a political or ethical discussion
- This is NOT a conversation about school policy