- Health Studies: Expert Insight January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk of ...
- We’ve Been Steppin’ Out for Three Years…Join Us in 2019! December 12, 2018
- Friday October 19, 2018: Put on your walking shoes and join us! October 16, 2018Continue Reading
- Decoding Diets September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Finding the Path to Better Health Through Your Diet
In the quest for a healthier lifestyle, even inveterate beef eaters may be considering a more vegetable-centric diet. If you’re on a journey to vegetarianism ...
- Pain Management: The New Approach September 25, 2018Continue Reading
The New Approach to Pain Management: Fewer Pills, Lower Doses, More Vigilance
It’s hard to imagine a medical crisis more widely discussed, dissected and debated in the last two years than opioid abuse. As ...
- Staying Healthy During the Flu Season September 25, 2018Continue Reading
Your Best Shot at a Flu-Free Winter
Last year’s flu season was severe in most parts of the country and left many wondering why the flu vaccine hadn’t performed more effectively. However, it ...
- Join us May 9th or 19th: ‘At Home in Alexandria’ April 20, 2018Continue Reading
- Join us for a FREE Foam Roller Class – Thursday, March 15th February 22, 2018Continue Reading
- Steppin’ Out with Dr. Beauvais 2018 Dates February 8, 2018Continue Reading
- Autoimmune Disease on the Rise January 16, 2018Continue Reading
The Enemy Within
Autoimmune Disease, a condition that is thought to have tripled in prevalence over the last 50 years, impacting over 23 million people, could justifiably be seen as an epidemic, or at ...
- Friday October 19, 2018: Put on your walking shoes and join us! October 16, 2018