Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve”March 27, 2020
Our office location is changing but the caring will remain the same!March 22, 2020
- Walk with Dr. Beauvais | Fridays, Oct. 14, Nov. 11, and Dec. 2 October 13, 2016
Steppin’ Out with Dr. Beauvais
Put on your walking shoes and join us for a fun filled morning. Walk with Dr. Beauvais and meet other members of the practice.
Friday, Oct. 14
Friday, Nov. 11
Friday, Dec. 2
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Fort Ward Park
4401 W. Braddock Rd.
RSVP: Lauren (703) 647-4966
Family, friends, strollers and pets are ... Continue Reading
- Patient News & Events September 5, 2016
- Speaker Event: NVFP hosted our third educational presentation of the year on September 13th, 2016. This presentation focused on health nutrition and eating habits for weight loss. Our presenter, Rebecca Mohning, RD, also spoke at our two previous educational events on May 3rd, 2016, and January 26th, 2016, about healthy eating habits and heart healthy nutrition.
- American Red Cross Blood Drive: Our inaugural ... Continue Reading
- The Zika Virus: Prevention is the First Line of Defense August 22, 2016
As the Zika virus continues to make headlines daily, it is essential to know who is at risk, how it is transmitted and most importantly, to understand strategies for prevention. Following are the latest findings on Zika, according to experts at the ... Continue Reading