An Ounce of Prevention MD – “A Different Way to Calm Your Mind- Micromeditation”September 15, 2020
An Ounce of Prevention MD – Why You Might Want to Still Stay Home After A Negative COVID TestAugust 18, 2020
- Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve” March 27, 2020Continue Reading
The Washington Post provides an interesting and illustrative example of the COVID-19 spread and how to flatten the curve. Click to read, view and learn more.
- May 18, 2020 our office location is changing, but the caring will remain the same! March 22, 2020Continue Reading
- Join Us For The George Washington Parkway Classic April 26th March 6, 2020Continue Reading
- An Ounce of Prevention MD – How to Get the Most Out of Your Doctor’s Visit March 5, 2020Continue Reading
How to Get the Most Out of Your Doctor’s Visit
At least once a day, I have a patient who comes to me and says,”I can’t remember what else I was going ...
- Coronavirus Update March 2, 2020 March 3, 2020Continue Reading
Coronavirus Update (March 2, 2020)
The providers at NVFPA want you to know that we are closely monitoring the fast-moving situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand there is concern among our patients and ...
- Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat: Meaty Topics March 1, 2020Continue Reading
Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat
They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from ...
- An Ounce of Prevention MD – Be a Loser! February 19, 2020Continue Reading
Be a loser!
No, not another “how to” on weight loss?!?! Can’t we talk about diabetes, or pancreatitis or anything else???
I get it. There are about 27,000 weight loss books on Amazon, and a search of ...
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 10, 2020Continue Reading
- Updates on the Coronavirus February 10, 2020Continue Reading
Our Perspective on the Coronavirus Outbreak
We’ve been getting a lot of questions from concerned patients about the Coronavirus outbreak in China, so we wanted to give you our perspective on this fast-moving subject.
The Coronavirus ...
- Recap: Dr. Zweig’s speech at Ellen Coolidge Burke Public Library on February 4th February 6, 2020Continue Reading
Thank you to everyone who attended my Behavior Change talk on Tuesday at the Alexandria Library. I truly enjoyed presenting, and appreciate all the great questions everyone had! I hope it was educational ...