Be Well, Virginia Town Hall: Standing PROUD in Healthcare with Dr. Adam Sasso and Bethany Wolf-StuthJune 29, 2020
Be Well, Virginia Town Hall: Rebecca Mohning, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, Registered DieticianJune 26, 2020
- Updates on the Coronavirus February 10, 2020Continue Reading
Our Perspective on the Coronavirus Outbreak
We’ve been getting a lot of questions from concerned patients about the Coronavirus outbreak in China, so we wanted to give you our perspective on this fast-moving subject.
The Coronavirus from China is a mutation from a group of ...
- Recap: Dr. Zweig’s speech at Ellen Coolidge Burke Public Library on February 4th February 6, 2020Continue Reading
Thank you to everyone who attended my Behavior Change talk on Tuesday at the Alexandria Library. I truly enjoyed presenting, and appreciate all the great questions everyone had! I hope it was educational and entertaining. Good luck making your changes!
Ken Zweig, MD
- An Ounce of Prevention MD – More Zzz’s Please! February 5, 2020Continue Reading
More Zzz’s, Please!
If you’re like me, and you’re reading this in the morning before your first cup of coffee, you may feel a little groggy and bleary-eyed. We all know it’s really common to have trouble getting moving in the morning. However, if those morning cobwebs don’t ...
- Dr. Zweig, his daughter Cara and our wonderful patients enjoy a walk February 3, 2020Continue Reading
Dr. Zweig and his daughter Cara enjoy NVFP’s monthly Walk with the Doc event with their wonderful patients.
Come join us next month!
- Headaches – Types and Remedies February 1, 2020Continue Reading
Oh, My Aching Head
A dull pressure, a sharp pain, an uncomfortable pounding, a vise-like sensation – all can signal the start of a headache. A painful part of the human ...
- Dr. Zweig to speak at Ellen Coolidge Burke Public Library on February 4th: Living a Better Life January 31, 2020Continue Reading
For more information, please click here.
- January 31st, February 14th and March 20th: Walk with a Doc! January 30, 2020Continue Reading
- Antibiotics: Are You Aware? January 16, 2020Continue Reading
Are You Antibiotics Aware?
Spurred by Alexander Fleming’s serendipitous discovery of penicillin in 1928, antibiotics have rightfully become wonder drugs, often able to change the course of deadly bacterial infections in a matter of ...
- 2019 The Zebra “BEST in Alexandria” Family Doctor/General Practice Reader’s Choice Award January 10, 2020Continue Reading
Northern Virginia Family Practice has been named by The Zebra Press as 2019 Reader’s Choice for BEST Family Doctor/General Practice
Alexandria’s popular community newspaper The Zebra Press, with a readership of 90,000, chose Northern Virginia Family Practice as 2019’s “BEST Family Doctor/General Practice” in Alexandria. The publication surveyed readers over a two-month period and ...
- NVFP Open Houses – January 22nd, February 12th and March 5th January 10, 2020