Be Well, Virginia Town Hall: Standing PROUD in Healthcare with Dr. Adam Sasso and Bethany Wolf-StuthJune 29, 2020
Be Well, Virginia Town Hall: Rebecca Mohning, MS, RD, CSSD, LD, Registered DieticianJune 26, 2020
- Recap of Walk with Your Doc – December 6th December 12, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Beauvais enjoys NVFP’s monthly Walk with the Doc event with her wonderful patients. This month featured a special guest appearance from Dr. Pat Tokarz. Come join us next month!
- Drs. Stephen Cornwell and Cecily Havert Earn Washingtonian Top Doctor Award 2019 December 11, 2019Continue Reading
Click here to learn more about the Washingtonian Top Doctor Award
- Alcohol: Not Gender-Neutral December 2, 2019Continue Reading
The Female Factor: Alcohol is Not Gender-aNeutral
Given the growing popularity of the cocktail culture and wine time, it’s important to know that alcohol affects women very differently than men – physiologically, psychologically and socially. It’s worth asking: For women, is the wine glass ...
- December 6th: Walk with a Doc! December 2, 2019Continue Reading
- When Are the Best Years of Our Lives? November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Happiness Continuum: When Are the Best Years of Our Lives?
Is there a predetermined peak age for happiness, before which our normal outlook is gloomy and melancholy and after which we slump back into these non-euphoric ways?
Like trying to define why some people are ...
- Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback November 26, 2019Continue Reading
Safe Passage: Navigating Your Prescription Drugs, From Pickup to Takeback
If you are not taking your prescription medications as directed (or at all), you’re far from alone: Compliance is estimated at just 50% among U.S. patients. Unfortunately, adherence is a direct impact on quality and length of life, and overall healthcare costs, accounting for up to ...
- November 8th: Walk with a Doc! November 5, 2019Continue Reading
- Walk4Hearing Recap October 30, 2019Continue Reading
Dr. Cecily Havert and the NVFP team enjoyed participating in the Walk4HEaring event on October 19th. It was a day dedicated to supporting the Hearing Loss Association of America’s (HLAA) outreach and awareness programs.
As the mother of a child born with profound hearing loss, Dr. Havert knew firsthand the difference these programs can make in the ...
- October 29th: Youth Mental Health From A to Z October 17, 2019Continue Reading
- October 19th: Join our team at the Walk4Hearing October 1, 2019