- Sweet Surrender: Is Sugar Off the Table for Healthy Eaters? November 20, 2017
As we become more aware of what comprises healthy eating, sugar is increasingly viewed with a wary eye. Evidence is mounting that a sugar-filled diet – and the resulting weight gain – can lead to increased cholesterol, ... Continue Reading
- Hepatitis C Testing Recommended for All Baby Boomers November 20, 2017
It’s called ‘the forgotten virus,’ but after a sustained advertising campaign and years of strong recommendations for testing by the Centers for Disease Control it’s almost certain that the liver-damaging Hepatitis C will be remembered…and for good reason. All people born between 1945 ... Continue Reading
- Stressed Out? A Guide to Signs, Symptoms November 20, 2017
“I think that you will all agree that we are living in most interesting times. I never remember myself a time in which our history was so full, in which day by day brought us new objects of ... Continue Reading
- The Healthy Aging Brain: Making Strides by Taking Strides November 20, 2017
“Walking is man’s best medicine.” Hippocrates
Put away the handheld brain games and turn your focus from lifelong learning to lifelong walking. The road to sustaining brain health is an active one and taking that first step, followed by thousands ... Continue Reading
- A Quick Spin on Dizziness, Vertigo and Other Balance Disorders November 20, 2017
Common, rarely life-threatening, but very unsettling, an attack of dizziness or vertigo can send your world into a spin with simple acts like turning around to back up a car, bending down to tie a ... Continue Reading
- Steppin’ Out with Dr. Beauvais…Friday, Nov. 10 at Fort Ward Park November 9, 2017
- Nov. 16 ‘Tech Neck’ Presentation October 31, 2017
Are Electronics a Pain in the Neck?
Technology has improved our lives in many ways. Unfortunately, it could be to the detriment of our necks. Spending two-thirds of the day with our necks angled downward while working on our computers, texting on our phones, or playing on ... Continue Reading
- Steppin’ Out with Dr. Beauvais…Friday, Oct. 20 at Fort Ward Park October 17, 2017
- Learn How to Lose Weight and Keep it Off…Join us Wednesday, Oct. 18 for a Presentation by Ideal Protein October 17, 2017
- Walk with Us – June 23 and July 21 May 26, 2017
Join Dr. Beauvais for a walk on Friday, June 23 and Friday, July 21 in Fort Ward Park.
Time: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Place: Fort Ward Park – 4401 W. Braddock Rd.
RSVP: Lauren (703) 647-4966
Family, friends, strollers & pets are all welcome!
Weather permitting..Continue Reading