Coronavirus Vaccine: Expert Says, ‘We Need Time to Get This Right’July 7, 2020
Superfoods and Your Immune SystemJuly 7, 2020
- Age-Proof Your Body: Class #3 Summary March 6, 2019Continue Reading
Our special “Age-Proof Your Body” exercise series continues! You’ll find a summary of class #3 below, and illustrations to help you try these at home. Please let us know if you have any questions.
Our next class focused on Shoulder & Arm Mobility & Strengthening, will be held Monday, March 18th from 10:45 am-11:45 am and ...
- George Washington Parkway Classic March 6, 2019Continue Reading
We’re Taking it to the Streets
Join the NVFP Get Fit Team
at the Parkway Classic on Sunday, April 28th
Contact us to register today!
- Age-Proof Your Body: Class Summary February 22, 2019Continue Reading
Our special “Age-Proof Your Body” exercise series, designed with the Doctors of Physical Therapy at MovementX to help patients get active at any age, is off to a great start! You’ll find a summary of our first two classes below, and illustrations to help you try these at home. Let us know if you have any ...
- NVFPA Teams Up with MovementX February 15, 2019Continue Reading
We’re on the Move! NVFPA Teams Up with MovementX to Offer Patients an Exclusive Exercise Program
NVFPA is delighted to announce the launch of our special “Age-Proof Your Body” exercise series, designed ...
- American Heart Month: Healthy Recipe February 8, 2019Continue Reading
February is American Heart Month.
Enjoy this delicious recipe that will nourish your heart and soul.
Click Here to find a list of other heart-healthy recipes provided by the American Heart Association.
- Dr. Beauvais in the Community January 15, 2019Continue Reading
Left to right:
Ann Stone NWHM Secretary, Joan Bradley Wages, NWHM President Emerita, Natasha W. Lewry Beauvais, MD, MPH, Carolyn Thompson, CEO Washington Women’s Leadership Initiative
- The Age of Anxiety January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Higher Anxiety? Our ‘age of anxiety’ began four centuries ago
It can come on suddenly and intensely, causing shaking, confusion and difficulty breathing for no apparent reason…trigger an irrational avoidance of elevators or public transportation…or become ...
- Going with the Grain January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Going with the Grain
They may be the culinary trendsetters of the 21st century, but the ancient wonders of the grain world have remain unchanged for the last several hundred years. From chia to kamut, sorghum ...
- Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions January 11, 2019Continue Reading
Handle with Care: Why Today’s Health News Often Becomes Tomorrow’s Retractions
We’ve all seen it played out hundreds of times, as a drug, food or habit is trumpeted as the way to lower the risk of ...
- We’ve Been Steppin’ Out for Three Years…Join Us in 2019! December 12, 2018Continue Reading
NVA’s “Steppin’ Out” events ...