“I have been a patient at NVFP almost since its founding several decades ago. Dr. Natasha Lewry-Beauvais is now my primary care physician. She is excellent. She treats you with care and respect and listens closely to your concerns. I have been through Breast Cancer, AFIB and a ruptured intestine with NVFP as well as a host of other less life threatening health issues. Dr. Lewry-Beauvais spends a great deal of time with her patients and does extensive research on any options she offers. She has a wide network of specialists with whom she works and consults. She is a caring and very competent professional who stays up on all the newest developments in medicine. I always feel I am in the best hands with this group. Her assistant and support team likewise are professional and personable. I highly recommend NVFP.”
Natasha Beauvais, MD, MPH
- Washingtonian Top Doc, 2020
- American Medical Women’s Association, co-founder of Women’s Mentoring Program
- Joseph Collins Award for Excellence in Arts and Letters
- University of Connecticut Family Medicine Award
- Bachelor of Arts in American studies and science from Yale University
- Doctor of Medicine and Master of Public Health from the University of Connecticut School of Medicine
- Family Medicine Resident, SUNY Stony Brook and Mount Sinai School of Medicine’s Jamaica Hospital Family Practice
- Residency in New York City
What Patients Have Said About Me
“Great physicians and staff. Dr. Natasha Beauvias is awesome. The office runs on time and I never have to wait once I arrive.”
Let’s Connect and Learn from Each Other
Here is what our patients thought of Northern Virginia Family Practice.
Board certified Family Medicine physician specializing in disease prevention and helping people build insights about the connection between their physical wellness and psychological health.