“My extended family (me, my wife, two kids, & parents-in-law) has been with Northern Virginia Family Practice Associates for 25 years. We are totally delighted with the kind, caring, super-competent medical care and have never even considered going anywhere else. And while the medical care is (of course) the most important thing, the administrative side of the group is wonderful as well: efficient, detail-oriented, and always on-time. Five stars seems like too little. Thanks, NVFPA!”
What Concierge Medicine and Personalized Primary Care Means at NVFP
Northern Virginia Family Practice (NVFP) is not a traditional medical practice. We operate as a concierge medical practice, also known as membership medicine, where you invest an annual membership fee and receive a personalized experience with a dedicated primary care doctor.
Why Choose Primary Care Services at Northern Virginia Family Practice?
- We treat our patients like family and are dedicated to your family’s long-term health and well-being.
- Personalized care focusing on disease prevention and early detection.
- Same or next business day appointments that start promptly.
- Extended appointments and unrushed visits with the attention you deserve.
- More facetime and less screen time with a doctor that listens intently and responds to your needs and feedback.
- Our adult members pay an Annual Fee to join our practice and this covers their membership as well as membership of their children under the age of 26 for the year. This allows us to limit the size of each of our provider’s patient panels so more time can be devoted to your care and individual needs.
Our Primary Care Provider Accepting New Patients
Dr. Maria Castillo-Cantoni
Board Certified Internal Medicine Physician with over 14 years of experience
Dr. Castillo-Catoni values spending time with each patient to identify the factors that may be contributing to illness and/or presenting barriers to a healthy lifestyle. She believes in exploring everyone’s psychosocial background and understands the profound impact that stressors in this area can have in physical and emotional wellness.
Comprehensive Primary Care Services
When you become a member with Northern Virginia Family Practice you gain access to a comprehensive menu of primary care services. You’ll also have exclusive access to our wellness programs.
Adult Health & Wellness
- Executive physicals with complimentary lab panel
- Annual breast cancer and cervical cancer screenings
- Holistic care
- Management of acute and urgent illnesses or injuries
- Mental and emotional health
- Medical weight management
- Chronic disease management
- Women’s health
- Blood sugar control
- Blood pressure optimization
- Complex medical problems
- Transitional care management
- On-site laboratory services by Quest Diagnostics
Pediatric & Adolecent Care:
- Newborn care (from day one!)
- Primary care for children and adolescents
- Routine immunizations
- Health exams
- School and sports physicals
- Counseling for caregivers of aging family members
- Life during cancer treatments and after
- Integration of care and advice in complicated, difficult cases
- Menopause and osteoporosis care
- End of life care
How the Process of Personalized Primary Care Works
- Schedule an initial meet-and-greet with one of our primary care physicians that are accepting new patients.
- Become a member of our practice and start your journey to health with one of our dedicated primary care doctors.
- Participate in an Individualized Comprehensive Annual Health Assessment with complementary lab panels, focused on prevention and early detection.
- Get a comprehensive wellness plan tailored to your individual lifestyle.
- Receive continuing education, coaching and empowerment to make healthy choices and take responsibility for your health and well-being.
- If questions or health concerns come up along the way, you’ll have access to your personal primary care provider with enhanced communication available through secure messaging and email.
NVFP’s Concierge Medicine Providers Are
Primary Care in Washington, DC
Northern Virginia Family Practice
2311 M Street NW, Suite 301,
Washington, DC, 20037
Contact Us to Schedule an Initial Appointment
Our team of specialists will help you navigate your insurance benefits.
We will contact you with more information and to schedule a meet-and-greet soon.
Office Hours: Mon – Fri 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Disclaimer: Please call the office with any medical questions. Do not provide sensitive information through this contact form.