Dr. Zweig is a primary care physician board-certified in internal medicine. He has over 16 years of clinical experience and has a special interest in sleep disorders, hypertension, and dermatologic procedures.
Dr. Zweig became interested in internal medicine because of his desire to establish long-term relationships with his patients and to help them stay healthy throughout their lives.
A native of Pittsburgh, PA, Dr. Zweig currently resides in Arlington, VA with his wife and daughter. In his spare time, he enjoys hiking, biking, skiing and spending time outdoors with his family in any weather.
Awards and Honors
- Washingtonian Top Doctor, 2015
- Patients’ Choice Award, 2015
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Doctor, 2016
- Clinical Professor, Georgetown University Hospital, 2002-present
- Clinical Professor, George Washington University Hospital, 2008-present