An Ounce of Prevention – The Great OutdoorsApril 1, 2020
Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve”March 27, 2020
- An Ounce of Prevention – The Great Outdoors April 1, 2020
The Great Outdoors
Most of us are stuck at home as a result of COVID-19. This is obviously a scary and unprecedented time for all of us. I’m sure many of you, if not most of you, are having a difficult ... Continue Reading
- Why outbreaks like coronavirus spread exponentially, and how to “flatten the curve” March 27, 2020
The Washington Post provides an interesting and illustrative example of the COVID-19 spread and how to flatten the curve. Click to read, view and learn more.Continue Reading
- Our office location is changing but the caring will remain the same! March 22, 2020
At the end of April 2020, we are relocating the office of Northern Virginia Family Practice Associates to 1703 N. Beauregard Street, Suite 401. Please note that our phone numbers will remain the same. See below for further details.
- Join Us For The George Washington Parkway Classic April 26th March 6, 2020 Continue Reading
- An Ounce of Prevention MD – How to Get the Most Out of Your Doctor’s Visit March 5, 2020
How to Get the Most Out of Your Doctor’s Visit
At least once a day, I have a patient who comes to me and says,”I can’t remember what else I was going to ask you.” No, it’s not dementia setting in. ... Continue Reading
- Coronavirus Update March 2, 2020 March 3, 2020
Coronavirus Update (March 2, 2020)
The providers at NVFPA want you to know that we are closely monitoring the fast-moving situation with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). We understand there is concern among our patients and will do what we can to inform you and ... Continue Reading
- Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat: Meaty Topics March 1, 2020
Meaty Topics: Impossible Burger & Beyond Meat
They’re 2019’s most sizzling success story, found everywhere from grocery freezer to fast food counter. Impossible Foods and Beyond Meat have brought the plant-based burger from fringe ... Continue Reading
- An Ounce of Prevention MD – Be a Loser! February 19, 2020
Be a loser!
No, not another “how to” on weight loss?!?! Can’t we talk about diabetes, or pancreatitis or anything else???
I get it. There are about 27,000 weight loss books on Amazon, and a search of “weight loss blogs” on Google revealed almost 400,000 hits. ... Continue Reading
- Heart Healthy Valentine’s Day Recipes February 10, 2020
- Updates on the Coronavirus February 10, 2020
Our Perspective on the Coronavirus Outbreak
We’ve been getting a lot of questions from concerned patients about the Coronavirus outbreak in China, so we wanted to give you our perspective on this fast-moving subject.
The Coronavirus from China is a mutation from a group of ... Continue Reading